We understand that booking online involves significant trust on your part. We value your trust, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices.
What we collect and how we use it
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, including via any application. This includes information that can identify you (« personal information »), including your first and last name, telephone number, email addresses and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general most of the information we request from you is required in order for you reserve a car; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our website or through any application.
Travel Companion Information.
When you make a reservation for someone else through this website or any application, we will request personal information and preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal information and preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
Information from Other Sources.
When you use our website or any application we may collect some informations. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as pages viewed and bookings made. Our goals in collecting this automatic information are helping customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud. For more information, please see Cookies and other technologies.
How we use your information.
With whom we share your information
When you book a car, your booking informations are automatically sent to our provider Cilea Informatique to be processed and integrated in our planning. We transmit the information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, email / postal addresses, date and place of birth and flight number. This informations are required in order to ensure your reservation.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.??
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, this website or our applications, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.??
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
How you can access, correct and suppress your information
By providing your personal information to us through this website or any application, you accept that we may retain your information. We may continue to process account-related information in order to fulfil our legitimate business objectives, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for historical record and analytical purposes. We employ robust technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to book your car.??
- When you make a reservation, you may be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages from us about special offers. We reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your reservation, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.??
- You may have the opportunity on our website or through our applications to provide a mobile number in order to receive your car confirmation details.
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost all websites. Cookies do not recognise you personally and are not harmful to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit in order to improve your experience on the website, to provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our website generally, and to collect information about travel destinations of interest to you so that you may see travel ads more relevant to you.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using this website and our applications to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website or application can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
This is a general audience website and neither the website nor any application offer services directed to children. If we gain actual knowledge that a child under the age of 18 has provided any personal information to us without the parent's or guardian's consent, we will immediatly delete this information.
This Privacy Statement is effective as of 28 November 2016
How you can contact us
228 rue Alfred Lumière